Monday 28 October 2013

Chapter 2: DISC and Ice Cream

Super Lamb is finally back!!! I was busy with all my exam stuff, and finally, I'm done! And we're learning something special today, linking DISC with Ice Cream!

 
What ice cream flavour do you like? Strawberry? Chocolate? Coffee? You have 10 flavours to choose from below according to a survey I took:
Vanilla
Chocolate
Strawberry
Mint
Cookie dough
Pralines and cream
Coffee
Chocolate chip
Rainbow sherbet
Rocky road

The results of this survey are below.

If your favourite flavour is.........your likely personality style is...

Vanilla: D
Chocolate: I
Strawberry: C
Mint: D and C
Cookie dough: D
Pralines and cream: S

Coffee: C and S
Chocolate chip: I
Rainbow sherbet: C
Rocky road: D and S

Do you know that "D and C" is a blend? "C and S" and "D and S" are blends too! We'll find out more about blends in Chapter 3!

Written by: Super Lamb

3 comments:

  1. Fairly accurate... I must say... because I like strawberry and coffee ice cream and I am SC. :P But I got more C. :| And the quiz say I got more S.
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to tell you, Coffee can be "SC" and "CS" at the same time.

      Delete
    2. Can I pick more than 1 flavour?
      Comment by Lynn

      Delete